Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Hi well long time no post. I have some crazy news to update. My life has still stayed recently crazy. As ya'll know I moved to Fla. due to issues and my dads illness. I have since tried to transfer from my national guard unit so that I can ride out my last 4 months in the Guard and they refuse to let me transfer because we are currently on Alert. Now I have already visited the beautiful country of Iraq but it seems that they miss me so they want me to go back. I am only concerned because for christs sake I served 11 months over there and who the hell wants to go twice. I am not a war junkee. I am just a person that took care of there responsibility. Now I must decide if I will end up going back. Main problem is that If I must return to Tennessee I have no home there to stay in, no job there and I do have a few friends there but get real. I am not a volunteer from TN. I am really trying to retain my sanity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami Simmons said...

where are you now? Did you get out okay?

4:12 AM  
Blogger Tami Simmons said...

Did you make it to Fla?? Are you reg with the Veterans dept okay?

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home